Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Sartorialist

Ever since Bob Alpines received the book of The Sartoralist's photos a couple of years ago, I have been slightly obsessed with his work. The Sartorialist is a fashion blog by Scott Schuman, who searches the streets of the world looking to take photos of men and women who dress in an inspirational way. A few days ago I was whittling through the pages of the blog (www.thesartorialist.com) and was delighted to stumble across a photo of my friend and stylist Chloe Kerman. Chloe helps style us for all our shoots:
This inspired me to do a post on the man who has pioneered fashion photography in blog form. Within his blog, Schuman not only includes photos he has taken, but other people's photography. Namely photos of his family. These photos of his Mother and Grandmother were particularly inspirational:
Below are some of my favourite photos from the blog this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment