Thursday 8 September 2011

GARAGE MAGAZINE



September is here and is the month when the London fashion scene kicks into action. With Fashion Week only a week away, I thought I would share my love for all things fashion related. I thought I would start with GARAGE MAGAZINE, which comes out TODAY.



I love magazines. I always have, ever since I was a teenager. If they didn't exist I would have probably read so many more books and expanded my vocabulary. Instead I chose to expand my love of fashion, art and music. Every now and then a new magazine comes along, most don't have that long a shelf life, but GARAGE Magazine is here to stay.



Fashion director, Chloe Kerman knows her stuff. She is a very talented stylist as well as having all all encompassing vision when it comes to fashion and design. Formerly an editor of Tank Magazine, she has now joined forces with Dasha Zhukova to create a new masterpiece. She was also the stylistic brains behind our video for Cocoon. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy...

No comments:

Post a Comment